Tuesday, August 26, 2008

With a Twist

So, Lefty and I have been workin' on this lift for the jive and it just gets better and better every night. I wanna get it RIGHT though. I'm impatient to get it down and solid. I know it's gonna knock peoples' socks off to see it done, and I know we're gonna get there, but like I said, Trixie's an impatient little lady.

I'm pleased at least that we're trying the left every rehearsal without mats. It really is a difficult move and Lefty and I been workin' on it as much as we can without exhausting ourselves...we'll see if our hard work pays off soon.

3 comments:

Lefty said...

Oh, we're gonna get it, never you worry... it'll be sweet. We're like 80% there; a few more good cracks at it, and continued gym hitting on my part, and it'll be like buttah.

Debs said...

And a few more cotton balls on my part too. Wait, that's icky, Nevermind. Yeah, the gym hitting sounds good. I hope you know I've given up pizza for this. The sacrifices I make for art...

Also, I have to share the monster bruise I'm sportin' on the back of my knee...blood is being spilt, people...it's contained under the skin, but it's been SPILT!

Lefty said...

What's that bruise from? The lift? Sweet...