Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Even More Reason to be Proud


I am once again flattered by the dedication and excitement that the whole V&V gang is showing. This jive number isn't for the weak!!! There is a lot of energy and quick, "happy feet" :)
We are all saying-"i didn't realize I even had that muscle"! Yikes!
GREAT JOB to everyone..... I am really proud. Remember to soak in epsom salt, have someone give you a killer massage(with coconut oil... it helps regenerate tissue), drink LOTS of water and stock up on vitamins-especially vitamin B.
I love all my kittens... again great job guys!

Roxie

1 comment:

Moxie said...

I'm also impressed with everyone's amazing attitudes!

Thanks for the sore muscle care advice, Rox!

I'm excited to get started on the acts tonight, but I'm much more excited for dance rehearsal again on Wednesday.... don't forget your spankies! ;)

Kisses!